Política De Confidencialidad
Last Updated: 2020, June 10th
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, disclose, and otherwise process personal information in connection with our services. This Privacy Notice is not a contract and does not create any legal rights or obligations.
|In&Motion develops wearable airbag protection systems. We provide and operate an airbag system detection device (the “In&Box“), which is integrated into airbag enabled clothing, and can be activated through our website at inemotion.com (our “Site“) and monitored through our app, which is available to download on your device (our “App“). The In&Box, the Site and the App are referred to in this Privacy Notice as the “In&Motion Service“).|
This Privacy Notice applies to the In&Motion Service. Please ensure that you have read this Privacy Notice and understood how we collect, store, use and disclose your personal information before accessing or using any part of the In&Motion Service.
The In&Motion Service is operated by Inemotion, Inc. and In&Motion S.A.S. (each of which is referred to in this Privacy Notice as “In&Motion“, “we“, “us” or “our“).
If you use the In&Motion Service in the USA, the entity collecting your personal information will be Inemotion, Inc.
If you use the In&Motion Service outside the USA, the entity collecting your personal information will be In&Motion S.A.S.
We may choose or be required by law to provide different or additional disclosures relating to the processing of personal information about residents of certain countries, regions or states. Please refer below for disclosures that may be applicable to you:
- If you are a resident of the State of Nevada in the United States, Chapter 603A of the Nevada Revised Statutes permits a Nevada resident to opt out of future sales of certain covered information that a website operator has collected or will collect about the resident. To submit such a request, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Personal Information?
When we use the term “personal information” in this Privacy Notice, we mean information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you. It does not include aggregated or anonymized information that is maintained in a form that is not reasonably capable of being associated with or linked to you.
Our Collection of Personal Information
From the first moment you interact with us, we are collecting personal information about you. Sometimes we collect personal information automatically when you interact with our services and sometimes we collect the personal information directly from you. At times, we may collect personal information about you from other sources and third parties.
Personal Information You Provide
We collect the following personal information you provide in connection with our services:
- Information about your identity, including your first name, last name and date of birth;
- Contact information, including your phone number, e-mail address, billing address and country of residence;
- Profile information, such as your username and password, In&Box number and the serial number of In&Box-compatible products purchased by you;
- Other user information, such as driver’s license information, insurance coverage, motorcycle(s) used, and equipment worn (e.g., helmet or jacket);
- Payment information, including your payment card details;
- Transaction information, including when you activated the In&Box and the type of subscription you purchased to use the In&Box and the duration of your membership;
- Usage data, including motion, speed and acceleration data collected by In&Box accelerometers and gyroscopes, date and time, and software operation data;
- Your location, including precise GPS geolocation data;
- Chat, comments and opinions that you submit to us when you contact us;
- Marketing and communications preferences, such as your preferences for receiving marketing communications from us and the language in which you choose to communicate with us; and
Personal Information Automatically Collected
As is true of most digital platforms, we collect certain personal information automatically when you visit our Site and App, including:
- Log File Data, including your internet protocol (IP) address, operating system, browser type, browser id, date/time of visit, and pages visited.
- Analytics Data, including the electronic path you take to our services, through our services and when exiting our services, as well as your usage and activity on our services, such as the links and object you view, click or otherwise interact with (also known as “Clickstream Data”).
- Approximate Location Data, including your general geographic location based on your IP address.
Information Provided by Others
- Information provided by social networks. When you interact with the In&Motion Service through various social media networks, such as when you “Like” us on Facebook or when you follow us or share our content on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Instagram or other social networks, we may receive some information about you that you permit the social network to share with third parties. We use this information to better understand the demographics of our customers and to inform our advertising and marketing activities. The data we receive is dependent upon your privacy settings with the social network. You should always review and, if necessary, adjust your privacy settings on third party websites and social media networks and services before linking or connecting them to our Sites or Service.
- Information we receive from authentication services you connect to the In&Motion Service. Some parts of the In&Motion Service may allow you to login through a third party social network or authentication service such as Facebook. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us, which could include your name, email address, address book and contacts, or other information. The data we receive is dependent on that third party’s policies and your privacy settings on that third-party site.
- Information provided by others. From time to time, we may receive information about you from third parties and other users. For example we may obtain information from our marketing partners or from third parties to enhance or supplement our existing user information. We may also collect information about you that is publicly available. We may combine this information with the information we collect from you directly.
- Information provided by our affiliates. We may receive information about you from In&Motion’s affiliates so that information you provide to one company may be used by another company to provide you services, communicate with you or provide you advertisements or other personalized content.
Our Use of Personal Information
We use personal information we collect to:
- Register and authenticate you: we use your personal information to allow you to register your In&Box, create an account on our Site and our App, as well as to access and update your profile on our Site and App;
- Provide the In&Motion Service: we use your personal information to provide you the In&Motion Service and to customize your experience;
- Monitor the performance of, and improve the In&Motion Service: we use your personal information to measure the performance of the In&Motion Service, fix issues, improve and otherwise develop the features and functionalities of the In&Motion Service, and to test and develop new products and services.
- Communicate with you and deal with complaints: we use your personal information to address any comments or complaints you submit to us, as well as to send you service-related and marketing newsletters and other messages.
- Maintain the safety and security of the In&Motion Service: we use your personal information to detect and prevent fraud, abuse or other harmful activities, diagnose and fix technology problems, conduct security investigations and risk assessments, and improve and enforce our security measures.
- Legal and regulatory requirements and proceedings: we use your personal information in connection with legal and regulatory proceedings and requirements, including the defense of legal claims, compliance with corporate reporting obligations, and compliance with applicable laws.
If you choose to contact us, we may need additional information to fulfill your request or respond to your inquiry. We may provide additional privacy disclosures where the scope of the inquiry/request and/or personal information we require fall outside the scope of this Privacy Notice. In that case, the additional privacy disclosures will govern how we may process the information you provide at that time.
Our Disclosure of Personal Information
We disclose personal information in the following ways:
- Affiliates: We may disclose personal information to our affiliates for purposes and uses that are consistent with this Privacy Notice. For example, we may disclose your contact information to process and fulfill your order or to facilitate communication between you and a local In&Motion representative.
- Service providers and advisors: We may share your personal information with third party vendors and other service providers that perform services for us or on our behalf, which may include mailing, email or chat services, payment processing, marketing services, fraud prevention, web hosting, providing professional services, such as legal and accounting services, or providing analytic services.
- The public: When you provide feedback or post user content on the In&Motion Service (g., if you post a product review or comment on our social media pages), your information may be displayed on our Site or on our social media pages. When you engage with us on social media, we may tag your social media account or the social media account of others (e.g., to give photo credit to another user).
- Business Transaction or Reorganization: We may take part in or be involved with a corporate business transaction, such as a merger, acquisition, joint venture, or financing or sale of company assets. We may disclose personal information to a third party during negotiation of, in connection with or as an asset in such a corporate business transaction. Personal information may also be disclosed in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy, or receivership.
- Legal Obligations and Rights: We may disclose personal information to third parties, such as legal advisors and law enforcement:
- in connection with the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims;
- to comply with laws or to respond to lawful requests and legal process;
- to detect, suppress, or prevent fraud;
- to reduce credit risk and collect debts owed to us;
- to protect the health and safety of us, our customers, or any person; or
- as otherwise required by applicable law.
- Consent: We may disclose personal information about you to certain other third parties with your consent.
Children’s Personal Information
The In&Motion Service is not directed to, and we do not intend to, or knowingly, collect or solicit personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use the In&Motion Service or otherwise provide us with any personal information either directly or by other means. If a child under the age of 13 has provided personal information to us, we encourage the child’s parent or guardian to contact us to request that we remove the personal information from our systems. If we learn that any personal information we collect has been provided by a child under the age of 13, we will promptly delete that personal information.
Our Site and Apps may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Except where we post, link to or expressly adopt or refer to this Privacy Notice, this Privacy Notice does not apply to, and we are not responsible for, any personal information practices of third-party websites and online services or the practices of other third parties. To learn about the personal information practices of third parties, please visit their respective privacy notices.
Updates to This Privacy Notice
We will update this Privacy Notice from time to time. When we make changes to this Privacy Notice, we will change the “Last Updated” date at the beginning of this Privacy Notice. If we make material changes to this Privacy Notice, we will notify you by email to your registered email address, by prominent posting on this website or our online services, or through other appropriate communication channels. All changes shall be effective from the date of publication unless otherwise provided.
If you have any questions or requests in connection with this Privacy Notice or other privacy-related matters, please send an email to email@example.com.